Mistress with 11yrs experience looking for...

Mistresslopez
Mistresslopez
If you are a slut ,then you can show me how sluty you are while I laugh at you and abuse your pathetic , useless dick, I mean, If you are a pain slut, then I can very quickly have you begging for mercy as I abuse you. Maybe you need to learn your place under my magnificent arse (clothed}. I may allow you to come up for air occasionally !! In any case you will worship me and be eager to please as the consequences of my not being pleased will be dire. So slaves, impress me with your initial approach - dont disrespect me by saying something stupid like 'Hey' . I am only interested in mature men who are financially secure. I will not send for you. You must get to me on your own, be in a position to support mummy with all your means. my fetishes are pegging,golden showers,breathplay,strap on pegging, choking, gagging,electricity whipping, beating,piss drinking,scatplayfeminization, and Lead/Leash; Handcuffs/Shackles; Humiliation; Massage; Master/Slave; Spanking/Paddling; Whips; feet and ass, worshiping;
Zzzzsleepy
Zzzzsleepy
Hey

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum